top of page

The IEP process

Public·18 members

Pinch Me by Tymber Dalton: A Hot and Spicy Age Gap Romance in Epub Format

Pinch Me: A Steamy Romance Novel by Tymber Dalton

If you're looking for a hot and spicy read that will make you swoon, laugh, and cry, then you should definitely check out Pinch Me by Tymber Dalton. This is a standalone novel that features a sizzling romance between a divorced woman and a younger man who happens to be her son's best friend. Sounds intriguing, right? In this article, we'll tell you everything you need to know about Pinch Me, including what it's about, who wrote it, why you should read it, and how to download it in epub format. We'll also give you some tips on how to read it on your device and enjoy it to the fullest. So, without further ado, let's dive into the world of Pinch Me!

Pinch Me Tymber Dalton Epub Download

Introduction

What is Pinch Me about?

Pinch Me is a contemporary romance novel that tells the story of Lauren Winthrop, a 40-year-old woman who has been divorced for two years and is feeling lonely and bored with her life. She works as a nurse at a local hospital and has a good relationship with her 21-year-old son, Cody, who is away at college. One day, she gets a surprise visit from Cody's best friend, Seth Dawson, who is also 21 and has been crushing on Lauren since he was a teenager. Seth is a charming and handsome guy who works as a firefighter and has a reputation as a ladies' man. He confesses his feelings for Lauren and asks her out on a date. Lauren is shocked and flattered by Seth's attention, but she also feels guilty and conflicted about dating her son's friend. She decides to give Seth a chance and see where things go. But what starts as a casual fling soon turns into something more serious and complicated. Lauren and Seth have to deal with the challenges of their age gap, their family and friends' reactions, their own insecurities and fears, and their undeniable chemistry and love. Will they be able to overcome the obstacles and make their relationship work? Or will they have to let go of each other and move on with their lives?

Who is Tymber Dalton?

Tymber Dalton is the pen name of Lesli Richardson, a USA Today bestselling author who writes erotic romance novels in various genres and subgenres. She has written over 100 books under different names, including sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, BDSM, menage, LGBTQ+, and more. She is best known for her Suncoast Society series, which features kinky characters living in Florida. She also writes as Macy Largo for Siren-BookStrand and as Tessa Monroe for Ellora's Cave. She lives in Florida with her husband (who is also her co-author and best friend) and their two dogs. She loves reading, writing, coffee, chocolate, and cheese. She is a self-proclaimed nerd and geek who enjoys watching sci-fi and fantasy shows and movies. She is also an avid gamer and a fan of Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, and Firefly. She is active on social media and loves interacting with her readers. You can find her on her website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Goodreads.

Why should you read Pinch Me?

There are many reasons why you should read Pinch Me by Tymber Dalton. Here are some of them:

• It's a fun and sexy read that will keep you hooked from the first page to the last. You'll love the witty banter, the steamy scenes, the emotional moments, and the unexpected twists and turns.

• It's a realistic and relatable story that deals with issues that many people face in their lives, such as divorce, aging, parenting, friendship, trust, communication, and acceptance.

• It's a sweet and romantic story that will make you believe in true love and second chances. You'll root for Lauren and Seth as they navigate their relationship and face their challenges. You'll also enjoy the supporting characters, such as Cody, Lauren's ex-husband, Seth's parents, and Lauren's friends.

• It's a well-written and well-edited story that showcases Tymber Dalton's talent and skill as an author. You'll appreciate her style, voice, humor, and creativity.

• It's a standalone novel that can be read as a complete story. You don't need to read any other books by Tymber Dalton to enjoy Pinch Me. However, if you do want to read more of her books, you'll be happy to know that she has a huge backlist of titles that you can choose from.