Enemy Front [Jtag RGH] !!TOP!!
In Dragons Reach if you go to the Jarl's quarters and walk up the stairs into the room with the dining table in it, there will be one guard in front of a door on the other side of the room. Behind him is a pillar, walk behind the pillar (Right up against the wall) and you will be teleported outside the Dining Hall. Yes, it's useless.
Enemy Front [Jtag RGH]
In Markarth enter Endon's House. Look at the book case -- on the bottom shelf is a cheese wheel missing a wedge with an olive on top of it. In front of the cheese is a line of three garlic cloves resembling the dots Pac-Man eats.
It might take a minute or so, but the 5 points of poison damage will wear your enemy down through the door and kill them. They might open the door once or twice themselves, but just shut it again and stand close to the door.
You should ditch your follower(s) for this exploit. Find a lone low level enemy to attack you. All you do is stand there or block if you want to level that skill and let them attack you. If it is of sufficiently low level, you hardly have to use healing spells.
Travel to Riften and go to the Black Brier Meadery. Talk to Ungrien at the front desk and ask him about Maven Black-Brier. He'll say something nice. You now have the option of persuading him, bribing him, or just accepting what he said. The persuade has a Speech check of 25 (must have 25 Speech to get it). If you don't have 25 Speech, try the bribe. It will up your speech rather quickly to 25. Once there, you can use the persuade repeatedly to get to 100 Speech (or however high you want it).
When in an area that has Draugrs you will notice their coffins standing vertical against the walls. Equip a rune and stand in front of a coffin. Cast the rune directly in front of the coffin so that it lies partially in front of the coffin and partially in it/under it. If a Draugr is in the coffin the rune will explode instantly killing the Draugr before it ever leaves its coffin. Also, for extra damage against the Draugr (this only works if you have unlocked the destruction skill "destruction dual casting"), equip the rune with both hands and cast both hands simultaneously.
1) To get unlimited arrows join the Thieves Guild. Once you join go to The Ragged Flagon - Cistern, and look for Cynric Endell. He will be shooting arrows into a dummy target in front of him. Simply stand near the dummy and pick up the arrows.
Enemies that have already been killed may rise from the dead and become an invincible menace to your party. The newly-risen enemy has no HP, so it cannot be damaged, but it can still do damage to your party. You may be able to kill the enemy using a knockdown ability such as Stonefist or Shield Bash, or by interacting with an NPC or object to force a dialogue. Otherwise, you must reload, as you are unable to leave an area while in combat mode.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts also gives you some interesting options when it comes to your ammo. Along with regular bullets, you can also use ones that explode on contact, emit an EMP pulse that will knock out enemy equipment, and even distract your enemies. This gives you a variety of ways to take out your enemies and complete your objectives.
There are also some technical issues with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts. Most notably with the surveillance drones that your enemies can deploy to find you. Not only are they not very accurate or sensitive, but they sometimes get distracted. In the first mission after the training one, for instance, I strolled right past a drone that was just hovering in front of a wall like it was waiting for something.
Blood Stone is a third-person shooter game with elements of hand-to-hand combat similar to games like Uncharted, Gears of War and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and with an elements of stealth, similar to Splinter Cell: Conviction, Blood Stone has a "Focus Aim" system that lets you accurately shoot enemy which is unlocked by taking an enemy with melee combat. Driving sequences also appear in the game. There is a multiplayer mode consisting of up to 16 players that will pit spies versus mercenaries. Alongside team deathmatch and other standard game modes there are massive objective-based battles where players have to work as a team to attack or defend various spy-themed goals. The player pilots several vehicle types throughout the course of the game.
Meeting at an aquarium, Ping reveals he was investigating a freelance mercenary named Rak (James Goode) who operates in Bangkok and sells stolen information and technology on the black market. Ping suspects him involved in Tedworth's kidnapping, but before he can reveal more, an assassin kills him. Bond attempts to pursue the assassin, only for them to die in an accident. Needing background information from M on Rak while pursued by police, Bond is sent to meet with Silk (Richard Dillane), an associate of Rak's, who provides the location for his hideout in the city. However, Silk betrays Bond after the meeting, allowing him to be ambushed by Rak. Taken to a prison camp in Burma for interrogation by Rak, Bond escapes and pursues after him for information that results in a confrontation over a dam. Although Rak pleads for his life in exchange for his employer's identity, Bond reveals he already knows and kills him.
Returning to Monaco, Bond sends Rak's knife to Nicole, identifying her as a double agent in MI6 and the head of a group that kidnaps prominent researchers, selling their data to interested parties.[N 2] Frightened, Nicole decides to escape the city and country in her Koenigsegg CCXR, only to find herself being pursued by Bond (in his Aston Martin DBS V12), who ultimately corners her on the Millau Viaduct in neighbouring France. Confronted by him, after suspecting she supplied the tip-off on Pomerov, Nicole reveals she works for an unknown man who is rich and powerful, but refuses to identify him, claiming he is bigger than any organisation in the world. Before Bond can interrogate her more, an unmanned drone shoots Nicole dead. With no further clues to follow, Bond reports in to M, advising her to find a new contact in Monaco, before departing.
In Mission 7: Numbers, after interrogating Clarke, several enemy soldiers will appear at the end of the long hallway. If you shoot all six Nova 6 canisters (two in the back, four on the sides), you can retrieve a cassette tape in the office behind where you started. Note: It is recommended that you toss a flashbang to blind the enemies so you can shoot the canisters more easily. Once you pick up the tape, continue progressing through the mission until the part where Weaver and Clarke both jump off the roof and onto a mattress. After they jump down, Clarke will ask Weaver to help him move a fridge out of the way to his first weapon stash. Once they do, go inside, and look to the left. There should be a place to put the cassette. Note: When picking up and placing the cassette tape, the game will not prompt you to do anything -- you must use this information to know when to do these things. Once you insert the cassette tape, the screen will shake, and the Thunder Gun will appear out of the wall. It has twelve bullets, and it is reloaded at checkpoints.
6. It is on the bottom shelf of a rack near the back of the building you start in after the cutscene from being gassed. There will be a pallet jack and lantern in front of it. You must grab this Intel before getting on the bike.
10. It is on top of a bunch of ammo crates in the back area you are defending from being rushed by the enemy and when you need to destroy the three T55 tanks. You must grab this Intel before following Woods into the hole in the ground.
17. It is lying on the ground in front of a shack with garbage all around on the ground. This is just after you slide down the metal roofing, and the game goes into slow-motion so you can kill the enemies that appear.
30. It is on a table with explosives in front of the office that is inside of the large warehouse with explosives everywhere else. You can grab this Intel before or after entering the office. However, it is easier to get it before entering since there is not any resistance.
34. It is lying on the ground next to the crate to your left as you exit the shipping container that you were hiding in. Kill the enemy in front of you, grab the Intel, then move quickly so you do not get spotted from the helicopter in the area.
35. It is on a cage with a monkey in it inside of the containment unit in the center of the room. Do not shoot the enemy inside; instead knife him. If you shoot him, the containment unit will close, making it impossible to grab the Intel located inside of it. However, if you make this mistake, simply die, and start from the last checkpoint to try again.
36. It is shortly after you have put on the gas mask when the area gets gassed with Nova 6. You will first pass through one house, and then continue up the road to reach the next checkpoint. Before you go into the next house with the checkpoint, there is a house in front of it to the right that contains the Intel. It is sitting on the cabinet with a bunch of pots.
41. It is in the second room you enter when you are inside the ship. It is under the table in front of you with a bunch of crates as you enter on the other side of it. This room is after the locker room.
The following Zombies mode perks are available in the "Escalation" DLC: Double Tap, Juggar-naught, Speed Cola, Stamin-Up, Dr. Phlopper, Quick Revive, and Deadshot. The Deadshot perk lets you snap-aim (holding down your ADS while an enemy is near) to the zombie's head instead of its torso.
In the "Five" map in Zombies mode, once you go downstairs, stand in front of the larger elevator. While in front of it, go left along the desks next to the teleporter. Stand behind the railing so you can see it long ways. Dolphin dive on top of it. This may require a few attempts. Once you are on top of the railing, stand up, and keep jumping up until you are onto of the teleporter. Zombies cannot touch you unless you get too close to the stairs. You can get a lot of points because the zombies will gather around, and when you shoot at the crowd, it is very hard to miss. 041b061a72