top of page

Domestic Child Sex Trafficking

Public·16 members

I Want You 2012 English Subtitle: How to Find, Download, and Add It to Your Video

I Want You 2012 English Subtitle

If you are a fan of romantic movies, you might have heard of I Want You 2012, a Spanish film directed by Fernando González Molina. The movie is a sequel to Three Steps Above Heaven 2010, and it follows the story of Hugo and Babi, two young lovers who are separated by fate. Hugo meets a new girl, Gin, who helps him heal his broken heart, but Babi is still in his mind. Will they ever get back together?

I Want You 2012 English Subtitle

Whether you want to watch I Want You 2012 for the first time or rewatch it with a better understanding, you might need English subtitles to enjoy the movie fully. English subtitles can help you catch every dialogue, emotion, and nuance of the characters, as well as appreciate the beauty of the Spanish language and culture. In this article, we will show you how to find and download I Want You 2012 English subtitle, and how to add it to your video.

How to find and download I Want You 2012 English subtitle

The first step to watch I Want You 2012 with English subtitles is to find and download a subtitle file that matches your video. A subtitle file is a text document that contains the timing and text of the dialogues in the movie. There are many websites that offer free subtitles for various movies and TV shows, including I Want You 2012. Here are some tips on how to search online for subtitle websites and choose the best subtitle file for your video.

Search online for subtitle websites

One of the easiest ways to find I Want You 2012 English subtitle is to use a search engine like Google or Bing. Simply type in keywords like "I Want You 2012 English subtitle", "I Want You 2012 English srt", or "I Want You 2012 English sub" and you will get many results. However, not all of them are reliable or safe. Some websites may have low-quality subtitles, broken links, or malware. Therefore, you should be careful when choosing which website to visit and download from.

Examples of subtitle websites

Here are some examples of popular and trustworthy subtitle websites that you can use to find I Want You 2012 English subtitle:

• OpenSubtitles: This website has a large database of subtitles in various languages and formats. You can search by movie name, year, genre, or language. You can also rate and comment on the subtitles.

• Subscene: This website has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to browse and download subtitles easily. You can filter by language, genre, or release type. You can also upload your own subtitles or request subtitles for movies that are not available.

• YIFY Subtitles: This website is dedicated to providing subtitles for YIFY movies, which are high-quality and small-sized movies. You can search by movie name or IMDB ID. You can also see the ratings and comments of other users on the subtitles.

Choose the best subtitle file for your video

Once you have found a website that offers I Want You 2012 English subtitle, you need to choose the best subtitle file for your video. Not all subtitle files are created equal. Some may have errors in spelling, grammar, timing, or synchronization. Some may not match your video version or quality. Therefore, you should consider some factors when choosing a subtitle file:

Factors to consider when choosing a subtitle file

• Format: The most common formats for subtitle files are SRT (SubRip), SSA (SubStation Alpha), ASS (Advanced SubStation Alpha), and SUB (MicroDVD). Each format has its own features and limitations. For example, SRT files are simple and compatible with most video players, but they do not support advanced formatting or effects. SSA and ASS files support more features like fonts, colors, styles, positions, animations, etc., but they may not work with some video players. SUB files are usually paired with IDX files that contain information about the subtitles' location on the screen.

• Version: The version of the subtitle file refers to the source or release of the video that it is synced with. For example, there may be different versions of I Want You 2012 based on the country, region, distributor, or platform that released it. Each version may have different cuts, scenes, durations, or resolutions. Therefore, you should look for a subtitle file that matches your video version as closely as possible. You can usually find this information in the filename or description of the subtitle file.

• Quality: The quality of the subtitle file refers to how accurate and well-written it is. A good quality subtitle file should have correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and syntax. It should also have proper timing and synchronization with the audio and video. It should not have any missing or extra lines, overlaps, gaps, or delays. It should also convey the meaning and tone of the original dialogue without losing any nuances or subtleties.

Download and extract the subtitle file

, or wait for a timer before downloading. You should also scan the downloaded file for any viruses or malware before opening it.

How to unzip a compressed subtitle file

Some subtitle files may come in a compressed format, such as ZIP or RAR. This means that they are packed into a single file that reduces their size and makes them easier to download and share. However, you need to unzip or extract them before you can use them. To do this, you need a software program that can handle compressed files, such as WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip, or PeaZip. You can download and install one of these programs from their official websites. Then, you can follow these steps to unzip a compressed subtitle file:

• Locate the compressed subtitle file on your computer or device.

• Right-click on the file and select "Extract here" or "Extract to" from the menu. You may need to enter a password if the file is encrypted.

• A new folder will be created with the same name as the compressed file. Inside the folder, you will find the subtitle file(s) that you can use.

How to add I Want You 2012 English subtitle to your video

The next step to watch I Want You 2012 with English subtitles is to add the subtitle file to your video. There are two main ways to do this: using a video player that supports subtitles, or using a video editing software that can embed subtitles into the video. In this article, we will focus on the first method, which is easier and more convenient.

Use a video player that supports subtitles

A video player is a software program that can play video files on your computer or device. Some video players can also display subtitles along with the video, as long as you have the subtitle file in the same folder as the video file, or load it manually into the player. However, not all video players support subtitles, or support all subtitle formats. Therefore, you should use a video player that supports subtitles and has features like adjusting the size, position, color, font, and synchronization of the subtitles.

Examples of video players that support subtitles

Here are some examples of popular and reliable video players that support subtitles:

• VLC Media Player: This is one of the most widely used and versatile video players that can play almost any video and subtitle format. It also has many features and options to customize your viewing experience.

• Media Player Classic - Home Cinema: This is a lightweight and simple video player that can play most video and subtitle formats. It also has a built-in subtitle downloader that can search and download subtitles from online sources.

• GOM Player: This is a user-friendly and stylish video player that can play most video and subtitle formats. It also has a smart subtitle feature that can automatically find and sync subtitles for your video.

Load the subtitle file into the video player

After you have downloaded and installed a video player that supports subtitles, you need to load the subtitle file into the video player. The exact steps may vary depending on the video player you are using, but here are some general steps that you can follow:

How to load a subtitle file into a video player

• Open the video player and load the video file that you want to watch.

• Look for a menu or button that says "Subtitles", "Captions", "SRT", or something similar. It may be located on the top menu bar, on the right-click menu, or on the bottom control panel.

• Click on the menu or button and select "Open File", "Load Subtitle", "Add Subtitle", or something similar.

• Browse your computer or device and locate the subtitle file that you downloaded earlier. Select it and click "Open".

• The subtitle should appear on the screen along with the video. You can adjust its settings according to your preferences.

Conclusion

I Want You 2012 is a romantic movie that you can enjoy more with English subtitles. In this article, we have shown you how to find and download I Want You 2012 English subtitle from online sources, and how to add it to your video using a video player that supports subtitles. We hope this guide has been helpful for you and that you have a great time watching I Want You 2012 with English subtitles.

Summary of the main points

• I Want You 2012 is a Spanish movie that follows the story of Hugo and Babi, two young lovers who are separated by fate.

• You need English subtitles to understand and appreciate the movie better.

• You can find and download I Want You 2012 English subtitle from various websites that offer free subtitles for movies and TV shows.

• You should choose the best subtitle file for your video based on its format, version, and quality.

• You should use a video player that supports subtitles and load the subtitle file into it.

Call to action

If you liked this article, please share it with your friends who are also interested in watching I Want You 2012 with English subtitles. Also, feel free to leave us a comment below if you have any questions or feedback about this topic. Thank you for reading!

Frequently Asked Questions

• Q: Where can I watch I Want You 2012 online?

• A: You can watch I Want You 2012 online on various streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc., depending on your region and subscription. However, you may not find English subtitles on these platforms. Alternatively, you can rent or buy I Want You 2012 online from websites like iTunes, Google Play Movies, YouTube Movies, etc., where you may find English subtitles available.

• Q: How can I sync subtitles with video if they are out of sync?

• A: If your subtitles are out of sync with your video, meaning they appear too early or too late on the screen, you can try to adjust their timing using your video player's settings. Most video players have options to delay or advance subtitles by milliseconds or seconds. You can also use online tools like SubShifter or Subtitle Tools to sync subtitles with video online.

• Q: How can I edit subtitles if they have errors or mistakes?

or meaning, you can try to edit them using a subtitle editor software or online tool. Some examples of subtitle editors are Subtitle Edit, Aegisub, Subtitle Horse, etc. You can use these tools to open, modify, and save subtitle files in various formats.

• Q: How can I create my own subtitles for I Want You 2012 or any other movie?

• A: If you want to create your own subtitles for I Want You 2012 or any other movie, you can use a subtitle creator software or online tool. Some examples of subtitle creators are Amara, Happy Scribe, Kapwing, etc. You can use these tools to upload your video, transcribe the audio, translate the text, time and sync the subtitles, and export them in various formats.

• Q: How can I learn Spanish by watching I Want You 2012 or any other Spanish movie with English subtitles?

• A: Watching Spanish movies with English subtitles can be a fun and effective way to learn Spanish. You can improve your listening, reading, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation skills by following these tips:

• Choose a movie that matches your level and interest.

• Watch the movie with English subtitles first to understand the plot and context.

• Watch the movie again with Spanish subtitles to see how the words and sentences are written and pronounced.

• Watch the movie without subtitles and try to catch as much as you can.

• Repeat the dialogues aloud and mimic the accent and intonation of the speakers.

• Look up unfamiliar words or phrases in a dictionary or translator.

• Write down or record your own summary or review of the movie in Spanish.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page