top of page

Domestic Child Sex Trafficking

Public·16 members

Where To Buy Nikon D7100

i've been through buying and selling camera bodies that i regret doing, since it's more of a loss than gain profit though i get to test most nikon and canon bodies from 2010 to 2014. i've used and sold 5d mark 3, 6d, d610, d810, d750, d7000, d7100, 60d, 70d, most canon rebels, nikon 3k and 5k series up to 2014 and i came to realize that if one knows what he's doing, d7000 image quality can really go up there with shots made with 5d mark 3. yes autofocus are better with some bodies, dynamic range, noise and resolution, but with base iso, same equivalent prime lenses, shooting with external lights available, uploading on social media and printing album photos, all cameras from 2010 and beyond are capable. i kept d7100 and d7000 and i feel they're all i need. i might replace these with a 5d mark 4 someday, but for now im good. glass is more important to invest in

where to buy nikon d7100

Thank you Michael 59! I thought I was going blind. Santa found a way to get me a Nikon d7100, put it on a tripod, hung 8 lbs from the center pole, tethered it to my Windows 10 box, used a new 35 mm prime, adjusted the diopter setting ala Thom Hogan's advice, did everything but single point focus, again, thank you!

I just recently purchased a refurbished D7100 and love it so far. I've had a D7000 for a few months now and like the solid feel these cameras have, plus the weather sealing. I upgraded from the D5200 to the D7100 for the above reason plus the D7000 and D7100 accept old manual focus lenses, which I have several of. I now have the D7100 and my D7000 as a back up. Both cameras take beautiful pictures and fun to use and actually have more features than most people will ever use, but it's nice to know they are there if needed. I think I'm where I want to be camera wise for a long time.

Too late to edit, but I realized that the high ISO noise difference in these older tests is nowhere near as obvious as is the "new" studio scene comparison, and that's against the D5200 here, not the D5300. Interesting.

I'm not being a smart A%$ but if you are using live view to take photos on a regular basis, chances are you shouldn't be buying a DSLR, especially one of this quality / price. A point and shoot is probably where you want to be looking.

I find liveview invaluable for low ground shots of fungi and things (especially with my flip out screen) ... of course it's slow, but it's not like the fungus is going anywhere. And I certainly can't get down there that easily these days.I wouldn't use it for BIF though!

I just purchased this Camera d7100, been using the Nikon D300 for almost a year. Love the new 7100=) I shoot with the Nikon 18-200mm VR II lens and it seems fine! Sharp photos Great colors still. I also use a 10-20 Sigma Lens on this camera All work Great. Nothing wrong with that lens I use it almost 90% of the time. You can Also rent some glass to try out too! Have fun!

I bought a 18-200VR in 2008 with D300. After 4 months I was so disgusted with the photos I was getting from it that I sold it at a $400 loss just to get rid of it. Allot of the photos were on a tripod, MUP with a remote trigger so they should have come out very sharp but were no where close to being crisp. Lenses that try to do everything do nothing well. Of coarse it depends on what your idea of image quality is. My experience with the 18-200mmVr matches what the reviews say. There are allot of used 18-200mmVR lenses out there for sale fairly cheap which tells you something. I don't own one but from what I've seen the 16-85mmVR gives allot better sharper photos at the cost of less reach.

I know this review has been out there for some time now but I don't see any evidence of "banding" in the samples provided above when increasing the exposure or increasing the brightness in LR. That really puzzles me, because I can create the "banding" issue in almost every one of my D7100 images when increasing the exposure or increasing the brightness. Don't get me wrong, it's not my attention to find fault w/the D7100 but I have a lot of good pics where the "banding" is evident w/out pushing the exposure. And like others, it's now really bugging me to the point where I feel the D7100 is a faulty piece of equipment... much like the D600 was. My D7000 produces no such issues when the exposure or brightness is increased. I read where the sample images of the D7100 at The Imaging Resource do not display banding either. So here's the question... did DPReview and the The Imaging Resource get D7100s w/an improved sensor over production models or are many D7100 faulty and need service.

i am using nikon d7100 with 18-105 lensand it is having noise problem in low lightwhen lights are low for the camera and we use to increase ISO it gives noise problem and grains is shown on the picturecan this problem be solved by settingsbecause i feel this is a focus problem or may be lens problem

It also doesn't have the pro (D200/D300S/D700/D3/D4) body layout. The D300S I came from toasted the D610 in low light focusing. I had a D800 for a little while, but it was too valuable (expensive) to take everywhere.

Just upgraded to the D7100 from the D7000. I'm finding it a very capable camera, so far. Could someone tell me if there is somewhere to increase the sharpness in camera? I was sure the D7000 had that option somewhere.

Family moments are precious and sometimes you want to capture that time spent with loved ones or friends in better quality than your phone can manage. We've selected a group of cameras that are easy to keep with you, and that can adapt to take photos wherever and whenever something memorable happens.

Between the D7100 and D5300, there will be no significant difference in image quality as long as your images are exposed somewhere in the broad range of correctly (within one or two full full f-stops).

Sorry for my dumb question Matthew!! For comparing Nikon d7100 with z7. Actually, the only problem was budget and I was little scared and worried about using an expensive body with a mediocre (50mm) lens. As you said in 2014, the first thumb rule is to get a better lens with a good camera (than better camera with a Mediocre lens). I still remember that. By your suggestion I went ahead with d7100 and bought two lenses. I hope this is my last question regarding upgrade this time :) and sorry for asking a lot of questions. I was looking at z6 and some features are comparable to z7. Could you please let me know on what should I consider (z6 vs z7). and if you were in my place, could you please confirm on what would you go with out of below options.

I am trying to decide between the d5300 and the d7100. I take sports photography for our local high school and need to upgrade. the problematic areas are local football fields with sub par lighting and gyms for volleyball and basketball. Can you help with this decision?

Hi Matt, I want to purchase a new DSLR which would be first one. My preferences are either D5500 or 7100 and i would like stick on to nikon only. Now totally confused which one to choose seeing the reviews where not much differences could be seen but there is diff in price though. My usage would mostly be for outings with friends, family functions, and portrait images as well. I dont plan to upgrade for another 5 years and I need good image quality and sharpness in the pic. I am an amateur in photography but really keen to learn it in the manual way than the auto mode. Please help me in this regard.

hello mat! i spent 4 days searching a camera that i want to buy here in the internet. i watched some video comparisons and blogs of different types of cameras. my choices are, d5300,d5500, d7100 and d7200. i really want to buy the d7200 but i guess thats a little bit expensive than d7100. so i was making some comparisons between d7100 d5300 and d5500. i finally made up my mind and go for d7100. its going to be my first dslr and if a newbie in photography. is it a good choice of me buying the d7100? by the way they are coming next week. thank you sir.

I recently purchased the d7100 refurbished online at a substantial discount. I looked a several factors when comparing the 7100 and the 5500, but determined that the 7100 would most likely be more durable, and after using a 3200 for about 3 years, I wanted to go back to the feel of a more substantial camera. The 7100 I received had about 300 shutter clicks and looks brand new. It cost about half as much as a new 7200 body.

As with most recent DSLR cameras from both Nikon and the other manufacturers, the D7100 offers Live View off the main sensor. The D7000's Live View lever has given way to a button encircled by a switch that toggles between Photo Live View and Movie Live View modes. In Photo Live View mode, press the button and the mirror flips up, the shutter opens and the rear screen displays the scene as seen through the lens. Live View is either delivered on the high-resolution rear monitor or on any LCD panel or plasma screen connected to the camera via an HDMI cable. There is a red rectangle in the middle for focusing , which you can move practically anywhere in the frame. When in manual focus mode, you can magnify into this rectangle in five steps simply by repeatedly pressing the button marked with a loupe icon, but this magnification seems to be interpolated rather than real. This means that you cannot see detail down to the pixel level, unlike with many competing cameras, which is a disappointment given the excellent LCD screen.

You may have already made your decision about which camera suits better for your needs and your budget so far, but in case you wonder how we rated Nikon D7200 and Nikon D7100, below you can find their scores in five different aspects.Our Decision Algorithm dynamically scores cameras using 69 different specs, current price and DxO Mark scores (where possible) in order to make a more objective and consistent comparison.

The Nikon D7100 allows you to easily and conveniently share your captured images immediately and wherever you are. You can simply connect the optional WU 1A wireless adapter and transfer shots instantly to a compatible tablet or smartphone. You can then upload the images to the web or send through email. Simply install the free Wireless Mobile Utility of Nikon to your tablet or smartphone and you can readily control your Nikon D7100 remotely. You can also use your tablet or smartphone as a monitor when taking shots without having to hold the camera. This is definitely a huge advantage for those who are fond of taking self-portraits and those who love field scoping and digiscoping. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page