top of page

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Public·22 members

Frozen Full Movie 2013 Japanese Version Of Boys

Frozen Full Movie 2013 Japanese Version of Boys

Frozen is a 2013 American animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film is loosely based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Snow Queen and tells the story of two sisters, Anna and Elsa, who are princesses of the kingdom of Arendelle. Elsa has the magical ability to create and manipulate ice and snow, but she struggles to control her powers and fears hurting others. After accidentally plunging Arendelle into an eternal winter, Elsa flees to the mountains and isolates herself in an ice palace. Anna, along with a mountain man named Kristoff, his reindeer Sven, and a snowman named Olaf, sets out to find Elsa and bring her back to end the winter.

DOWNLOAD: https://urluso.com/2w3XZw

Frozen was a critical and commercial success, becoming the highest-grossing animated film of all time at the time of its release, as well as the highest-grossing film of 2013 and the fifth-highest-grossing film ever. It won two Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song (Let It Go), as well as a Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film and a BAFTA Award for Best Animated Film. It also received four nominations at the 71st Golden Globe Awards and two nominations at the 67th British Academy Film Awards.

Frozen was dubbed into many languages, including Japanese, for its international release. The Japanese version of Frozen features the voices of Sayaka Kanda as Anna, Takako Matsu as Elsa, Ryunosuke Kamiki as Kristoff, Nobunaga Shimazaki as Hans, Koichi Yamadera as Olaf, and Shinichiro Miki as Sven. The Japanese version also features original songs performed by the voice actors, such as Ari no Mama de (Let It Go) by Takako Matsu, which became a popular hit in Japan.

One of the interesting aspects of the Japanese version of Frozen is that it changes some of the dialogue and lyrics to suit the cultural context and preferences of the Japanese audience. For example, in the original English version, Anna says "I mean it's crazy... we finish each other's sandwiches" when she meets Hans, but in the Japanese version, she says "I mean it's crazy... we have the same favorite food" instead. This is because sandwiches are not a common food in Japan, and the wordplay on "sandwiches" and "sentences" would not make sense in Japanese.

Another example is in the song Love Is an Open Door, where Anna and Hans sing about their compatibility and attraction. In the English version, they sing "We don't have to feel it anymore/Love is an open door", but in the Japanese version, they sing "We don't have to be lonely anymore/Love is an open door". This is because the word "feel" in Japanese can have a sexual connotation, which would be inappropriate for a children's film.

The Japanese version of Frozen also adds some references to Japanese culture and humor that are not present in the original version. For instance, in the scene where Olaf meets Anna and Kristoff for the first time, he introduces himself by saying "Watashi wa Olaf desu. Yuki no hito desu." (I am Olaf. I am a snowman.) This is a parody of a famous line from Doraemon, a popular manga and anime series in Japan, where Doraemon says "Watashi wa Doraemon desu. Neko-type robotto desu." (I am Doraemon. I am a cat-type robot.)

Another example is in the song In Summer, where Olaf sings about his dream of experiencing summer and being warm. In the English version, he sings "Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle/But put me in summer and I'll be a... happy snowman!", but in the Japanese version, he sings "Fuyu wa ii ne oshaberi shite dakiatte/Soredemo natsu ni nareba watashi wa... karei na yuki no hito!" (Winter is nice, chatting and hugging/But if it becomes summer, I will be... a cool snowman!) This is a pun on the words "karei" (cool) and "karee" (curry), which are pronounced the same in Japanese. Curry is a popular dish in Japan, especially in summer, and Olaf is implying that he will melt into curry if he gets too hot.

The Japanese version of Frozen is not only a faithful adaptation of the original film, but also a creative and enjoyable one that adds some unique elements and flavors to the story. It is a testament to the universal appeal and charm of Frozen, as well as the skill and talent of the Japanese voice actors and translators. Frozen full movie 2013 Japanese version of boys is available to watch online on various streaming platforms, such as Disney Plus, or to rent or buy on digital stores, such as Amazon Video or Google Play Movies.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page